22A – Elevator Pitch No. 3
22A – Elevator Pitch
No. 3
Reflection from No.
2: I think what stood out to me as important was that everyone mentioned
that they liked my energy in this pitch. What surprised me the most was no one
mentioned the dirty mask that seemed to be such a high request from my first
pitch. The feedback that surprised me the most was that they seemed to think
this pitch was better than my first one. I still like my first one better;
guess we shall see how this one fares. I think it was insightful to get
feedback on how I incorporated my work. One peer said that it established
credibility, which made me feel successful in my goal.
What I changed: I
felt more comfortable with this pitch. I was able to jump right into it and my
nerves weren’t all over the place. I tried to keep my energy up and incorporate
various tones. I focused on my opening hook and ensured that I nailed it
without any stutter. I wore a lab coat from my Sleep clinic to incorporate credentials.
I do believe this pitch is the best of
my pitches. I see how practicing pitches over and over does benefit the
mission.
Hi Elizabeth!
ReplyDeleteI think that the different tones in your voice helped enhance the effectiveness of your speech. It seems to me that you know your pitch really well at this point and have it mostly memorized. I agree that the lab coat increases your credibility. I agree that this pitch in better than your last two. I don’t have further suggestions other than with more practice comes more confidence.
hey Liz,
ReplyDeleteI really love the lab coat idea. I am not trying to say you're the same as those cheap infomercials with the fake doctors, but wearing the lab coat makes viewers feel like your credible and valid to listen too. I also love the props. They help guide the pitch and make the viewers understand. Overall loved your video!
Hey Elizabeth,
ReplyDeleteThere is a real need for the product you are offering. For the people in with this particular sleeping disorder that you addressed, cleaning the mask is tedious and expensive. I feel that you addressed this in your video very well, and provided very good information, especially how expensive the machines to wash it are, and i could see your product doing very well. Very good post.