10A - Elevator Pitch No. 1



Hook:
How long would you go without changing your underwear?
A day? 2 Days? A week?
When are they DIRTY?

This predicament is what 22 million Americans that have Sleep Apnea face when deciding how often to clean their CPAP masks.

And that 22 Million are just Americans!

Problem:
CPAP users sleep with a mask on their face every single night. The masks collect oils, dirt and germs that if not cleaned properly can lead to respiratory issues, skin breakouts or other health issues.

The problem CPAP users currently have is that cleaning the masks and hoses are a nuisance. It takes time to soak them in vinegar and then they must repeatedly rinse the vinegar out.

They are directed by their Physicians and Medical Supply companies to do this inconvenient process at least once a week.

Currently the only remedy on the market for this issue is a machine that is very expensive, and it only disinfects the masks and hoses. It does not remove the oils or built up dirt from the mask.
Solution:
I have a convenient & time saving solution for these individuals.

What if I told you, that my service would come to your neighborhood and clean your masks & hoses for you, alleviating you of the burden? We have several packages to choose from including our virtuous dream package and our siesta cleanse package, starting as low as $19.99 a month!
Ask:
Now that I have spiked your interest, join me in tackling this worldwide opportunity.

Thank you for your time, and I appreciate any feedback especially focusing on if I delivered the problem and the solution effectively.

Comments

  1. Hi Elizabeth!
    I LOVED your hook. I thought it grabbed the attention of the audience and turned me in to what you were saying. I think your pace was perfect because it made it easy for me to understand everything you were saying. The only critique is that it was a little long. Our goal was to hit about 90 seconds. Overall, your submission was great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Liz,

    Amazing video! like I have mentioned before that my mom uses a CPAP and i understand the problems. The biggest thing i have to say is how i loved seeing your idea evolve. Starting with the possible washing machine, into now a cleaning service. This is awesome and you clearly showed the problem, of dirty CPAPs into the solution of your inexpensive cleaning service.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

21A – Reading Reflection No. 2

24A - Venture Concept No. 1

28A - Your Exit Strategy